Hello all, as promised I've started a blog of my exploits in South America (except I'm currently in a kitchen in South Wales). As you may know, I quite like to have a 'plan' in life, so here's the one for South America so far...just so you can see if I stick to it in anyway.
The South American trip starts, controversially, in New York, not officially part of South America I'll grant you but please bear with me. After 10 days I'll be moving on to Buenos Aires to learn Spanish for a little while. What follows basically covers the whole of Argentina from the glaciers in the South to the Iguazu Falls in the North and a search for a lovely Welsh family to adopt me for Christmas in Patagonia.
I'm also off to Chile, Bolivia, Ecuador and Peru.
Can you guess which country I've researched the most...?
I'll try and keep this up to date, although I'm not envisaging spending all my time in internet cafes, but the next blog should be from a slightly more distant land, (yes even further than Wales, London folk).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Controversially in New York? I know I'm very liberal and American but come on, a little respect small welsh girl.
No offence intended! Controversial only in that its a blog about South America, and New York definitely isn't. I am very much looking forward to visiting you and NY Kathryn xx
Ah lady great planning already!!!! Gonna really miss you but will follow your exploits via blog land and will only ever be a lil piece of internet away from you XXXXX love you XXXXX
Post a Comment